"House Party, Inc., a leading social media company that combines digital media and word-of-mouth marketing with brand-inspired, in-home events, today announced it has raised $5.3 Million in Series C funding. The latest round of funding was led by New York-based Acadia Woods Partners, LLC.
House Party puts brands into the hands, homes and conversations of consumer brand advocates through its passionate member-based community, proprietary digital platform and authentic, memorable in-home events. The funding will be used to accelerate growth of the business, including investments in key sales and marketing initiatives and strategic new hires.
“We are rapidly expanding the House Party offering and this funding will help us continue building the momentum we’ve seen over the past year,” said House Party CEO Chris Maher."
Frühere Beiträge zum Thema:
- Citrus Lane, Plum District, Julep und mehr Ideen für Frauen
- Stella & Dot and the Future of Commerce
- Chloe + Isabel holt 8,5 Mio. Dollar für Schmuckparties
- Unbedingt lesen: "Commerce in the Time of Social"
- Exceed: Wer testet den Online-Markt für Shoppingparties?
- Golden Caravan lockt zu exklusiven Shoppingevents vor Ort