“Available in the Amazon app by invitation only, Luxury Stores combines the convenience customers have come to know and love from Amazon with innovative technology like “View in 360.”
With collections sold directly from the participating brands as a ‘store within a store’ experience, brands independently make decisions regarding their inventory, selection, and pricing – and Amazon offers the merchandising tools for brands to create and personalize content in each of their unique brand voices.”
Lesenswert ist in dem Zusammenhang auch die aktuelle Selbstdarstellung von Amazon Fashion:
“Amazon Fashion continues to expand its wide selection and create new experiences on behalf of its customers, including Prime exclusive programs like Prime Wardrobe, allowing you try before you buy, and Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe, a service that provides style inspiration and curated recommendations.
Amazon Fashion also recently introduced The Drop, an innovative shopping experience that gives customers access to limited-edition street-style collections designed by fashion influencers around the world.
Amazon Fashion aims to reinvent the online fashion shopping experience for everyone and uses technology to serve customers with products and brands that are relevant to them.”
Frühere Beiträge zum Thema:
- Was hat sich Amazon bei der neuen Mobile App gedacht?
- Amazon präsentiert Halo-Armband als erstes Health Gadget
- Zappos-Chef und -Visionär Tony Hsieh tritt nach 21 Jahren ab
- Amazon Fashion öffnet Echo Look und Style Check für alle
- Amazon Fashion übernimmt Body Labs für 3D-Modelle
- Exchanges #246: Wie geht Amazon ins neue Jahrzehnt?