“WeSports announced today that it has completed the acquisition of the trademarks, e-commerce platform and customer database of leading European sports goods destination, Keller Sports and KellerX.
Keller Sports is one of the most award-winning and celebrated online destinations in Europe in recent years, with a 2022 turnover of around EUR 100 million. The company faced financial challenges due to the impact of COVID-19 and filed for bankruptcy earlier this year.
To support the relaunch of Keller Sports, WeSports has formed a strategic partnership with Footway Group and Footway+.
Footway+ offers bundled services for e-commerce stores and end customers, ranging from warehousing to customer support.
By combining the strengths of WeSports’ leading sports goods destinations with the partnership and integration of Footway+, Keller Sports will provide one of the most appealing customer offerings in terms of choice, value, and service in the market.”
Frühere Beiträge zum Thema:
- Keller Sports ist seit heute offline
- Keller Sports setzt auf offenen Verkaufsprozess bis März
- Greift Signa Sports United bei Keller Sports zu?
- Keller Sports und die geplatzte Finanzierungsrunde
- Auch Keller Sports rutscht in die Insolvenz
- Exchanges #318: Stimmung und Realität im Onlinehandel 2023